What's next for our Graduates?
Updated: Sep 7
It's always sad to say goodbye to our graduating students, but we couldn't be prouder of the Class of 2020. Their next steps will include studying at institutions all over Europe including Oxford University etc. We wish you well and will welcome you back anytime!
- Harriet will go to the University of Manchester, UK to study a BSc in Fashion Management
- Rocio will pursue a Degree in Design at Universidad de Navarra (Spain)
- Pablo will enter in Electromechanical Engineering at KUL leuven. (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven)
- Isabel is applying for two Political Sciences or Law , bilingual French English in UCLouvain-Saint Louis-Bruxelles. She is still deciding.
- Lorenzo will get enrolled (and the process is already underway) to KU Leuven’s Faculty of Economics and Business, Course in Business Administration (in English)
- Satyam will study mechanical engineering at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland
- Siddhartha will study economics at the Erasmus school of economics in Rotterdam.
- Marco will be studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jueun who graduated in June 2019 will start her degree in Mathematics and Computer Science at Oxford University.